- The Art Route takes place from 12:00 until 18:00
- The After Party from 18:00 until 01:00 in Oma Ietje
- OARZO is free of charge
- Enjoy a drink and a Surinamese menu by Smaakversterker in Oma Ietje from 15:00 until 22:00
- Participating locations & information:
– Heesterveld Creative Community & Oma Ietje (Festival Heart): Heesterveld 3
– Kruitberg: Kruitberg 1004A
– Echtenstein: Echtenstein 114A
– Florijn: Florijn 43
- You can pick up a map and program at the above addresses.
- Between 12:00 and 18:00 there are free OARZO busses that drive between the locations, that leave once every hour. OARZO is also accessible by bike. We advise against taking a car, because of limited available parking space.
- You can travel to OARZO by using metro 50 or 54, to the Bullewijk stop. Oma Ietje, het the festival hart, and Heesterveld Creative Community are a 5 minute walk from there.
- Please take note: The ateliers are spread out through the buildings, go on adventure and wander!
- It possible to pay by card at Oma Ietje. Do bring some cash with you, just in case, because at at the other locations there might be situations where you cannot pay by card.
TimetableDownload timetable (PDF)
Area mapDownload map (PDF)
Open Art Route Zuidoost is an interdisciplinary art festival in Amsterdam Bijlmer. Every year over 100 artists open their ateliers to art lovers.
Confront yourself with all possible forms of international and contemporary expression in the most vibrant part of Amsterdam. Explore several perspectives on what contemporary art is and what it can be.
Join us for Art, Music, Photography, Performance, Fashion, Food, Film and Design on the 20th of October.
Open Art Route Zuidoost is an initiative that was founded by Open Ateliers Zuidoost in 1993 and has been generously supported by Stadsdeel Zuidoost, Amsterdams Fonds voor de Kunst and VSB Fonds.
Projectmanagement, production & program: Ben Minnema
Program: Priscilla Macintosh
Marketing, communication & PR: Chloë Arkenbout