- The Art Route takes place from 13:00 until 19:00
- The After Party from 19:00 until 01:00 at LOLA BAE
- OARZO is free of charge
- Participating locations & information:
– Heesterveld Creative Community (Festival Heart): Heesterveld 75
– Kruitberg: Kruitberg 1004A
– LOLA BAE: Hettenheuvelweg 16
– CBK Zuidoost: Anton de Komplein 120
- You can pick up a map and program at the above addresses.
- OARZO is accessible by bike. We advise against taking a car, because of limited available parking space.
- You can travel to OARZO by using metro 50 or 54, to the Bullewijk stop. LOLA BAE, the festival heart, and Heesterveld Creative Community are a 5 minute walk from there. Take metro 53 to Kruitberg next to the Kraaiennest stop. You can travel to CBK Zuidoost by GVB bus 41, 47, 66 (stop at Anton de Komplein) and 44 (at Dolingadreef/Bijlmerplein).
- Please take note: The ateliers and workshops are spread out through the buildings, go on adventure and wander!
- There might be situations where you cannot pay by card, so do bring some cash with you just in case.
TimetableDownload timetable (PDF)
Area mapDownload map (PDF)
Open Art Route Zuidoost is an interdisciplinary art festival in Amsterdam Bijlmer. Every year over 100 artists open their ateliers to art lovers.
Confront yourself with all possible forms of international and contemporary expression in the most vibrant part of Amsterdam. Explore several perspectives on what contemporary art is and what it can be.
Join us for Art, Music, Photography, Performance, Fashion, Food, Film and Design on December 7.
Open Art Route Zuidoost is an initiative that was founded by Open Ateliers Zuidoost in 1993 and has been generously supported by Stadsdeel Zuidoost, AFK and HOBU.
Projectmanagement, production & program: Jet Nugter and Ben Minnema
Program: Shammah Brempong
Marketing, communication & PR: Peggy Gemerts and Carmen Hogg